Telecommunications Installation and Services in Manchester, CT
How Can We Help You?
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you right away.
Companies or divisions use remote telecommuters and branch offices to conduct business. While this strategy has its benefits, it is always a good idea to consider using new systems that can cut the cost of your company's communication expenses.
Often, the task of upgrading a company's telecommunications system seems expensive and complicated. But with LeBlanc Communications, you can be assured of reliable services and high-quality products. Our team of communications engineers will work alongside your IT staff throughout pre-sales consulting and project support, training, and management.
LeBlanc Communications Services:
- Cabling installations (Copper and fiber)
- Switch, router, and firewall installation and management
- Phone system installation, support and day-to-day changes
- Wireless infrastructure (WiFi installation or fixed rooftop wireless)
- Telecom carrier selection and ongoing management
- Free telecom bill auditing (You keep the savings)
We customize our advanced technology solutions to fit your business's telecommunication requirements. This way, we can show you how efficient and successful your employees can be. We have been the leading provider of telephone and computer network equipment and services in greater Connecticut and New York for more than two decades. We'll gladly install, maintain, upgrade or repair any communications infrastructure as needed.
To learn more about how our solutions can contribute to the success of your business in Manchester, CT contact us today at 203-493-0267.
About Manchester, CT
Manchester is a town in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States. Its nickname is "The Silk City."
In 1838, the Cheney family started the world's biggest silk mill and paved the way for Manchester to become an ideal industrial community. Today, the mills and the houses of the owners and workers are part of the Cheney Brothers Historic District, a National Historic Landmark.
Some of the important places Manchester has to offer include The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, The Plaza at Buckland Hills, and Buckland Plaza, a nearby strip mall. The city also has four museums:
- The Fire Museum is located in a restored 1901 firehouse building. It has firefighting equipment and memorabilia on display, including fire buckets made of leather that was used in colonial times.
- The Lutz Children's Museum has exhibits for art, history, science, ethnology and nature. Included in the museum's permanent collection are small, live animals.
- The Old Manchester Museum focuses on local history and is operated by the Manchester Historical Society. Some exhibits include the Pitkin Glass Works, Cheney Textiles and the Manchester Sports Hall of Fame.
- The Cheney Homestead Museum is the 18th-century house of the people who founded the Cheney Brothers Silk Company. They have period furniture and artwork on display.