WiFi Installation and Support Services in Connecticut & New York
How Can We Help You?
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you right away.
With enterprises today being highly dependent on broadband internet connectivity in order to conduct business, they simply can't settle for second-rate wireless local area networks (LAN). That is why LeBlanc Communications designs and installs only state-of-the-art WiFi networks that are tailored to your organization's needs, taking into account your present and projected requirements.
Whether you run a small organization or a large company that operates within a considerable space, you can trust our team of highly skilled technicians and engineers to bring their years of experience to every stage of the WiFi network set up and maintenance process — from system design and equipment installation to network testing and after-sales support.
Advantages of wireless networks
- Inconspicuous – WiFi networks are unobtrusive because they only make use of standalone devices like access points and antennas.
- Better employee mobility – Because wireless networks use no cables, employees in a business environment can enjoy greater mobility. They can roam around the office freely, increasing productivity and encouraging collaboration with colleagues.
- Improved access to data – By relying on wireless networks, your associates get better access to important data through wirless devices. This is especially important when they are working in an area where it would be hard to operate a wired device. For instance, factory and retail store workers can access inventory data through handheld devices.
- Scalability – Since there are no wires to move around, offices won't have to redesign their cabling system if there is a need to accommodate new employees or when they need to expand their office space.
- Better guest/customer relations – For businesses catering to data-savvy customers, it makes good sense to provide WiFi connectivity to these people as a value-added service.
What's more, a wireless network designed by our team can easily integrate with your organization's wired infrastructure because it supports multiple network management standards and applications.
If you want to learn more about how we can design a custom-made WiFi network for your business, please call us today at 203-493-0267.