Hosted or Cloud Phones Services in Connecticut & New York
How Can We Help You?
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you right away.
In the past, every business set up its communications system by installing software on servers that they owned, maintained and kept in their offices. Lately, a paradigm shift has been taking place as enterprises started rethinking their communication strategies. Telephony systems can now be set up in hosted servers or the Cloud. These servers are located off-premises and are maintained by vendors who are responsible for configuring and managing them.
Instead of paying for their own servers to run and for IT staff to maintain them, companies who use Cloud phone systems pay Cloud vendors a monthly fee for their services. There are many advantages in using Cloud phones. These are just some of them:
- Less IT headaches with fewer in-house servers to manage
- Eliminates the need to pay for additional IT manpower
- Allows you to focus on your business strategy and not in keeping your telecom infrastructure up and running
- Scalable and grows with your business
- Saves you from having to make more space for more IT assets
- Upgraded by the vendors to adapt with changing times and IT standards
- New features are constantly added
- Better for remote and mobile functionality
With these reasons laid out, it’s no wonder that Cloud-based/hosted phone systems are popular for enterprises. Jumping to the Cloud makes things easier, faster and more cost-effective. If you’re interested in taking advantage of Cloud-based telephony for your business, contact us today and our knowledgeable staff will give you straightforward answers to your every question.