Cisco Switches Systems in Connecticut & New York
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches
Cisco 100 Series Switches deliver powerful network performance and flexibility for small business networks, without the complexity. With no installation software and nothing to configure, you get an affordable, reliable network that just works, right out of the box.
Cisco 100 Series Switches offer:
- High-performance capabilities: With powerful network performance at an affordable price, you can give your network a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Support for advanced technologies: Built-in quality of service (QoS) intelligence on all models helps maintain consistent network performance and keeps your applications running smoothly.
- An eco-friendly solution: Optimizes power usage to be energy efficient without compromising performance.
- Affordability: Designed specifically for small businesses that need a basic network with automated features that get you up running in minutes.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 100 Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Ease of use: Works right out of the box, there's no software to install and nothing to configure.
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.
Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches offer:
- Numerous features: Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
- Simplification: Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
- Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
- Security: Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
- An eco-friendly solution: Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Peace of mind: Rest assured that all Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches are protected by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Cisco 300 Series Managed Switches
Cisco 300 Series Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switches provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer:
- High performance and reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6 support.
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- An eco-friendly solution: Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 300 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, which includes next-business-day advance replacement.
Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
The Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches provide the ideal technology foundation for demanding business networks. They offer the perfect mix of advanced features needed to ensure the availability of critical applications.
Now you can protect business information and provide a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future-all in a package you can afford.
Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches support:
- High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with advanced redundancy and availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
- Strong Security: Advanced security features protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off your network.
- Power-Efficient: A variety of power-saving features across all models provide one of the industry's most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolios.
- Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, auto-configuration and discovery, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage, and simplify day-to-day network operations.
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 500 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement (where available).
Cisco Catalyst 2960, 2960-C and 2960-S Series Switches
Cisco Catalyst 2960, 2960-C and 2960-S switches support voice, video, data, and highly secure access. They also deliver scalable management as your business needs change.
Cisco Catalyst 2960, 2960-C and 2960-S Series Switches support:
- All-in-one Communications: Data, wireless, and voice support so when you are ready to deploy these you have one network that supports all your business needs.
- Intelligence: Prioritize voice traffic or data exchange so delivery of information is aligned with your business requirements.
- Enhanced Security: Protect important information, keep unauthorized users off the network, and maintain uninterrupted operation.
- Reliability: Take advantage of standards-based methods or FlexStack stacking for increasing dependability and rapid recovery from problems. You can also add redundant power supply for extra reliability.
- Easy Configuration: Use Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations and Cisco Network Assistant to simplify set-up, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Peace of Mind: All Catalyst 2960, 2960-C and 2960-S Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty and unlimited software updates.