LeBlanc Communications Receives Partner Award
LeBlanc Communications is proud to announce that we've recently been awarded the Digium Pinnacle Partner Award for North America in the category of "Rising Star: Business Phone Solutions." This award is a great honor. They recognized us as having the highest growth in sales of Digium phone systems of any partner throughout North America for 2011! We are thankful for our loyal customers who rely on us every day and assure you that we are only getting bigger and better. This success is attributed to you and we extend our sincere thanks. We invite you to click here to read more about this award.
Reasons for Our Success
At LeBlanc Communications, we believe our success is attributed to strict standards we adhere to such as:
- Customer Focus - We invest heavily in back office systems and real people at real desks so we are available for service and response to our customers. It is usually those administrative loose ends that can cause the most trouble, and our folks are good at tying them all together to ensure a seamless transition when you make a change.
- Live Call Answering - Do you get a live person on the line at your current vendor or is it a computer answering the phone? At LeBlanc Communications, we virtually never have an auto attendant during business hours. (We have live call answering from 8am - 8pm.) We want our customers speaking to a live person if there is an issue or concern.
- Guaranteed Response Time - We guarantee a 4-hour response time for emergency service. We routinely respond in minutes, even for non-emergency issues that arise.
WE BACK UP OUR GUARANTEE!
If we are properly notified and do not respond within the guaranteed 4-hrs for a "System Down" emergency, we will pay 50% of your next monthly lease payment (minimum $250). We promise!
- Our Engineers have both Telephone System and Computer Network Expertise - This allows us to provide a higher level of service than most vendors because we can manage most issues that occur.
- Significant Experience Managing Telecom Carriers - Have a problem? Make one call. Call LeBlanc Communications. If you have to call the carrier, you could sit on hold for hours, but instead, WE do that if needed, and for no extra charge if we recommend the carrier.
We don't just say we stand behind our products and services. We are committed to the best products and customer service in the industry. Remember, We are always looking for a better way to Give Your Network a Voice!®.
Michael LeBlanc, Founder and CEO
LeBlanc Communications Group, Inc.